PRICING FOR MY FREEDOM RETREAT GUESTS ONLY
Pricing listed below includes full access to participate in the
My Freedom Retreat daily agenda.
*Group workouts led by your host Lita Lewis
*Ticket to the preserved ruins of an ancient Mayan port city, Chichén Itzá. All-day affair that includes entrance fee, buffet lunch and a swim at Ik Kil! Transportation included.
- All participants will also receive a gift bag crafted by your host, Lita Lewis.
The activities are exclusive only to MFR-guests. You must register as a MFR-guest on this website to partake, details below.
Other guests vacationing at the resort will not be allowed to partake in any activity or session during this curated event.
There are several types of rooms available to you as a My Freedom Retreat guest.
Review your options below –
AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED
You are responsible for your own travel to and from Cancun International Airport.
We’ve Got You After Landing! Once you have landed we’ll handle everything else! Your transfer to and from the Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita resort will be handled by Nancy Sayers. When your flight is booked please share details with Nancy so she can note your arrival and departure dates/times.
Ideally you want to plan to arrive late morning/afternoon Thursday, August 31st and depart Monday late morning/afternoon.
Need Help With Your Flights? If you require assistance booking your flights Nancy is happy to help at no additional cost to you! Nancy’s contact info is below –
Fly in and out of: Cancun International Airport, code (CUN).
AIRPORT to RESORT commute time: Approx 22-30mins
Leave a non refundable $500 deposit to secure your spot.
Spots are most certainly limited so we suggest booking sooner rather than later. PLEASE NOTE: Prices are subject to change based on availability. We highly suggest making your deposit as soon as possible to ensure the best rates we have currently listed.
PH: (949) 525-0091 (either call or text)
Office hours: 7:30-5:30pm, Pacific Standard Time, M-F.
“I will be available to you the entire time you are traveling, I leave my phone on 24/7 just to make sure all is going smooth!” – Nancy
Your final payment is due on or before Friday, June 23, 2017.
Direct any questions and concerns about the Cancellation Policy only please contact, Everett: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: For those booking in twos or threes per room. If only one person needs to cancel in the room, the single or double rate will apply for the remaining guest(s).
The Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita offers the finest in gourmet dining at our three restaurants, where reservations are never required. Choose from an array of organic and heart-healthy à la carte dining options featuring locally grown fare and personalized dishes.
Each restaurant also serves gluten-free and vegetarian dishes, or can accommodate any allergy or dietary restriction.
Does the resort cater to Vegans?
Yes! If you are vegan please be sure to inform Nancy Sayers (email@example.com).
If we know in advance who are vegan friends are we can notify the chef at the resort so they will be prepared to offer a good variety of choices! Gluten free and vegetarian choices are also available at every meal.
Each room will also receive $200 in resort coupons to be used:
- $100 for Spa treatment
- $60 romantic dining
- $40 upgraded wine purchases
- All guests have full access to participate in the My Freedom Retreat daily agenda and schedule. This includes meditation sessions, yoga classes, beach workout sessions lead by Lita Lewis and a ticket to an off-site group excursion
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Concierge services and 24-hour front desk
- No check-in or check-out time (based on availability)
- Luxurious accommodations with Bvlgari bath amenities, aromatherapy pillow and linen scents, fine luxury linens and bathrobes.
- Daily individual breakfast, lunch and dinner with gourmet dining options offering an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Beverages and liquors from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- 24-hour in-room dining service and daily replenished mini-bar in the room
- Welcome amenities in all suites include one bottle of Tequila, one bottle of sparkling wine, whole fruit amenity and one complimentary handmade beach bag per suite.
- Computer with internet access in the library and wireless internet throughout the hotel
- Unlimited worldwide telephone calls free of charge
- Overnight laundry service
- Thalasso seawater swimming pool
- Access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and cold plunge pool in our Spa/Thalasso center
- Introduction to Thalasso therapy, where our experts will explain and guide you into the Thalasso therapy benefits for your health.
- Fitness center access free of charge, daily exercise and fitness activities such as Yoga, Pilates and salt water aqua gym
- On-property optional activity* program offers: tequila and wine tastings*, 1 hour catamaran sunset sail* (one per-guest / per stay), Temazcal* ceremony recognized as a ritual that improves both spiritual and emotional health (one per-guest / per stay)
- All activities required previously reservations at check in time and apply on individual basis only.
- Maid & bellmen gratuities
- 3% lodging tax
- *Activities subject to a changing schedule, reservations are required, offered only on individual basis and limited to each specific activity maximum capacities.