PRICING FOR MY FREEDOM RETREAT GUESTS ONLY
Pricing listed below includes full access to participate in the My Freedom Retreat daily agenda.
*Group workouts led by your host Lita Lewis
*Ticket to the MRF Group Tour, includes:
– Horseback riding along the Caribbean Sea
– a jungle river tubing adventure with a hidden waterfall and rope swing
– and a biplane through the forest canopy.
All-day affair that includes lunch & transportation.
*Transportation to Negril’s central shopping markets and a trip to the infamous Rick’s Cafe.
*All participants will also receive a gift bag crafted by your host, Lita Lewis.
The activities are exclusive only to MFR-guests. You must register as a MFR-guest on this website to partake, details below.
Other guests vacationing at the resort will not be allowed to partake in any activity or session during this curated event.
There are several types of rooms available to you as a My Freedom Retreat guest.
Review your options below –
AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED
You are responsible for your own travel to and from Sangster International Airport [MBJ] – but everything else is! *excludes personal shoppings, food & drinks outside of the resort.
We’ve Got You After Landing! Once you have landed we’ll handle everything else! Your transfer to and from our hosting resort will be handled by Nancy Sayers. When your flight is booked please share details with Nancy so she can note your arrival and departure dates/times.
>>>> Ideally you want to plan to arrive late morning/early afternoon Thursday, August 31st and depart Monday late morning/afternoon.
Need Help With Your Flights? If you require assistance booking your flights Nancy is happy to help at no additional cost to you! Nancy’s contact info is below –
Fly in and out of: Sangster International Airport, code (MBJ).
AIRPORT to RESORT commute time: Approx 90mins
BOOK TODAY, A DEPOSIT IS DUE ASAP (before spots are filled)
Leave a non refundable $500 deposit to secure your spot.
Spots are most certainly limited so we suggest booking sooner rather than later. PLEASE NOTE: Prices are subject to change based on availability. We highly suggest making your deposit as soon as possible to ensure the best rates we have currently listed.
PH: (949) 525-0091 (either call or text)
Office hours: 7:30-5:30pm, Pacific Standard Time, M-F.
“I will be available to you the entire time you are traveling, I leave my phone on 24/7 just to make sure all is going smooth!” – Nancy
You can choose to make payment either way:
(i) Leave a non refundable deposit ASAP. Second online payment due before or on August 13th, 50% of the remaining total. Final payment due on or before September 3rd.
(ii) Pay in full
*Your final payment is due on or before September 3rd, 2018.
Direct any questions and concerns about the Cancellation Policy only please contact, Everett: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: For those booking in twos or threes per room. If only one person needs to cancel in the room, the single or double rate will apply for the remaining guest(s).
An All Inclusive Sensory Experience
Unique Jamaican All-inclusive Packages
As one of the top 10 rated all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica, we offer our guests a diverse range of services that allow them to discover the charm and romance of beautiful Negril, Jamaica. We cater to the individualized needs of our guests to take away the stress of vacationing. From luxurious accommodation options to lavish buffet spreads and a-la-carte restaurants to private beach bar and grill amenities and more. Guests staying at our resort can make use of our air-conditioned, state-of-the-art fitness center and indulge in various non-motorized water sports. Our all-inclusive package also covers taxes and tips.
Guests of Sunset at the Palms enjoy a wide-array of all-inclusive benefits that allow them to fully-enjoy their experience by taking away many of the worries of vacationing. These include:
- Air-conditioned accommodations in an intimate “treehouse-style” guestroom with private balcony.
- All meals with a choice of buffet dining, beach grill and a la carte restaurants.
- Beverages and cocktails at any of the three bars plus swim-up bar.
- Private Beach Bar & Grill amenities, including beach bar service.
- A variety of non-motorized water sports.
- Air-conditioned fitness center featuring Cybex equipment.
- Hard court tennis.
- Discover Jamaica’s flora and fauna on a nature walk with “Shorty,” the resort’s resident gardener.
- Daytime activities and evening entertainment including live reggae music several evenings each week.
- Complimentary Internet service in Lobby and guestrooms.
- Weekly cocktail party hosted by resort management and staff.
- Coffee bar.
- Nightly turn down service.
- Premium bar offerings
- All-inclusive fee covers taxes and tip.
- All guests have full access to participate in the My Freedom Retreat daily agenda and schedule. This includes meditation sessions, yoga classes, beach workout sessions lead by Lita Lewis and a ticket to an off-site group excursion
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Concierge services and 24-hour front desk
- Daily individual breakfast, lunch and dinner with gourmet dining options offering an assortment of food and beverage selections
- Beverages and liquors from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- 24-hour in-room dining service and daily replenished mini-bar in the room
- Computer with internet access in the library and wireless internet throughout the hotel
- Fitness center access free of charge
- *Activities subject to a changing schedule, reservations are required, offered only on individual basis and limited to each specific activity maximum capacities.